Welcome to Aqua Massage
The ultimate massage where you remain fully clothed and dry. Receive a personal "finger tip" massage relieving pain, increasing circulation, reducing stress and reviving sore, aching muscles in a 10 - 15 minute session.
Using our proven technology, you can now offer your clients the same health benefits of a traditional hour-long massage - in only 15 minutes.
Every Aqua Massage product is meticulously designed for superior performance, reliability and profitability. Today, Aqua Massage systems are installed in more than 70 countries, and used in medical practices, spas, salons, fitness centers, retail sites and wellness centers.
Aqua massage systems are designed and manufactured for years of trouble-free operation and minimal maintenance. They are constructed in the USA, of high quality, durable materials and electronics, as well as a tough, stainless steel chassis.
- Patented technology that is vastly superior to other massage devices ensures years of low maintenance operation.
- High quality, American construction utilizing state of the art electronics and stainless steel components for long life and reliability.
- Safety tested to UL and CE specifications by independent laboratories.
- An optimized V-shaped spray bar with 36 water jets that has been researched and designed in conjunction with medical professionals for maximum effectiveness.
- A long lasting, high-strength waterproof barrier separates the client from the water. Designed to maximize sensitivity for the client; yet durable enough for years of use.
How does the Aqua Massage work?
- The client remains clothed and dry for privacy and comfort with no post-session clean up of water or oils.
- An inverted V-shaped spray bar with 36 water jets is contained under an acrylic canopy. The powered canopy opens and allows easy access for the client to lie down on the cushion. A high-strength nylon/urethane waterproof barrier separates the client from the water.
- The spray bar travels forward and back, massaging the full length of the body, or it may be easily programmed to concentrate on a specific area.
- The water jets are separated into four groups of 9 jets each. The inner 2 groups (18 jets total) work together and the outer 2 groups work together, to simulate a fingertip acupressure massage from the center of the body to the sides of the body. Provides a full 180-degree (3 sides of the body) massage.
"It's like two hands with 9 fingers on each hand, massaging 3 sides of the body!"
- The pulsating water jets can be adjusted from a relaxing 2 cycles per second, up to an invigorating 10 cycles per second. The pulsation can be varied independent of water pressure for maximum effect and client sensitivity. The water immediately drains off the barrier and back into the reservoir, where it is pumped back to the water jets.
- The machine's water pressure can be varied from 0.9kg to 5.0kg of total water jet force (similar to pressing on the body with 18 fingertips) to suit the sensitivity of the client and with a consistency that is hard to match with manual massage.
- The water temperature can be adjusted from approximately 32°C to 40°C using the electronic thermostat.
- No post-session clean-up or water disposal is necessary.
- The Aqua Massage is self-contained. No plumbing or water disposal is required.